Approx. Rs 1.65 Lakh / Unit
Get Latest Price
|Usage/Application||For Water Storage|
|Mode of Service||Offline|
We take pleasure in introducing ourselves as leading firm by providing Rain Water Harvesting System.
- Flexible execution
- Prompt delivery
- Delivery within time frame
- All tech services provides decentralized water reuse (DWR) solutions to maximize water conservation by combining water reuse with rainwater harvesting to recycle both wastewater and rainwater. We supply a complete range of residential and commercial solutions to green-build developers, builders and homeowners who want to add rainwater harvesting systems to their residential or commercial properties. We offer skid-mounted wastewater reuse systems and rainwater harvesting components to builders and owners of commercial properties like schools, public and office buildings. We also provide industrial water reuse applications for virtually any industry need. We also offer water conservation products such as drip irrigation for wastewater treatment and water reuse for both on-site and decentralized applications.
- As water becomes scarce, wastewater is recognized as a significant source of water. Annual has a variety of products that will enable residences, commercial developments, industrial operations and municipalities to leverage wastewater as a new water source.
Rainwater collection systems - many bonuses to using:
- The primary benefit to using a rain water collection system is that the water is free and relatively clean. Unfortunately, relatively clean is not always clean enough for every use. Initial rainfall of a storm is typically very clean, but contaminants quickly accumulate. Pollen, dust, bird droppings, mold and other problematic substances are washed off rooftops and can be directly deposited into rainwater collection systems. These contaminate either settle at the bottom of the tank in the anaerobic zone or they float to the surface. In either case, they make for unpleasant odor and color and they degrade the overall water quality. For this reason, we recommend using a first flush filter on your rainwater collection system. It will help ensure that you collect only the purest water during a storm.
Rainwater collection system modifications:
- Some people are perfectly content collecting rain water in any way, shape or form. For more particular users Rain Harvest Systems has numerous rainwater collection system modifications to ensure the cleanliness of the water you collect. By adding a first flush filter or diverter, you will be able to guarantee that the water you are using is clean and safe for many of your needs.
- Rainwater filters and first flush diverters are simple devices, but they can make all the difference. The rainwater filter is installed closest to the gutter conveyance system and gives added assurance that particles do not make their way into your water supply. This filtration process eliminates fine sediments and helps keep your diverter system clean. A first flush diverter is a slightly more complex arrangement. It usually contains a temporary storage core and a simple valve unit consisting of a ball and seat. The initial rainfall fills the core and floats the ball until it rises up to the seat, blocking the opening to the core. This means that the potentially contaminated rain stays separated from the rest of the clean water. When you choose rainwater collection systems with first flush devices installed, you will avoid catching rain that can be potentially harmful to use.